25.10.08

Letra Walk Away

I guess I should known better
To believe I'm a lucky Change (Oooo)
I let my heart run on forever, finally learns each others name
I tell myself this time it's different, no goodbyes cause eyes can better say it
I'll never sit back and want us coming if I stay

Oh no,
Just walk away
Oh no don't look back, cause if my heart breaks
It's gonna hurts so bad,
You Now I´m strong
But I can't take that
before it's to late
Oh just walk away
Ohhh Just walk away

I really wish I could blame you, but I know that it's no one's fault(no ones fault)
Oh no, oh no, oh no, Oooo
Cinderella with no shoe, and the prince that doesn't know he's lost.
He says that her face is so familiar, It's
Goodbye with just the same old song.
But this time I will not surrender!
'Cause I'm gone, Ooh, yeah!

Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeah.

Ooh, I've got to let it go.
Start protecting my heart and soul.
Cause I don't think I'll survive a goodbye again.
Not again!

Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurts so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. (Before It's Too Late!)
Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Walk Away, Walk Away, yeah!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away, All right!
(Walk Away, Walk Away, Yeah, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away.
(Oh, Walk, Walk, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away, Ooh..
Ooh..

;)

1 comentarios:

Ju dijo...

uau! voy a cantarla :D
jiji!!


Ha estado muy guay este halloween! ^^

Spero que os lo hayais pasado bien :)

uenu que toy cansada !!
hasta el martes!!

un bso :)